Carrière Frères Tomato Candle
Carrière Frères candles come in a range of singular scents inspired by exotic or indigenous oils that fascinated the botanists and explorers of the 18th century. When melted, the wax releases the poetic “language of flowers and nature” thanks to the finest quality ingredients. Made in France since 1884.
The tomato, a berry of the Solanaceae family, is one of the most popular fruits in the world. Few people know that it was first grown in South America, and that its name comes from the Inca “tomalt”.
Sweet and fleshy, whether in the fruit basket or veggie pot, the tomato agrees with our palates, but not all palates agree on how to pronounce it. I say tomato…
It will envelop your home with the fresh scent of rubbed tomato leaves on your hands in summer. My favorite candle in the collection.
Weight: 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 3.5 in x D: 3 in
How to Maintain Your Candle
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.