Carrière Frères Lily of the Valley Candle
Carrière Frères candles come in a range of singular scents inspired by exotic or indigenous oils that fascinated the botanists and explorers of the 18th century. When melted, the wax releases the poetic “language of flowers and nature” thanks to the finest quality ingredients. Made in France since 1884.
Lily of the Valley is a delicate plant of the Ruscaceae family. At the other end of its little white bells, its underground stems, or rhizomes, help the lily spread. Athough the lily is one of a kind, many varieties can be found across Europe, Asia, and some parts of America. In France, they are hand-picked on May 1st to celebrate the Spring. Invigorating and pure, the lily carries the scent of happy days.
Weight: 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 3.5 in x D: 3 in
How to Maintain Your Candle
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.