Carrière Frères Firebrand Candle
Carrière Frères candles come in a range of singular scents inspired by exotic or indigenous oils that fascinated the botanists and explorers of the 18th century. When melted, the wax releases the poetic “language of flowers and nature” thanks to the finest quality ingredients. Made in France since 1884.
The latin word Titio designates burnt or burning wood. Since the dawn of times, men have practiced the burning of crops to allow their cultivated soils to regenerate, and in turn to strengthen their harvest.
The fumes of smoked grass and cinder comfort the soul, and put this ancestral scent in the “Leather” family of fragrances. In the language of dreams, firewood denotes good fortune. An aromatic, moody substitute for a wood burning fireplace on a chilly evening.
Weight: 6.5 oz
Burning time: 45 to 50 hours
Dimensions: H: 3.5 in x D: 3 in
How to Maintain Your Candle
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn one for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.